15 Nov 2022
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Email address
- Contact number (Telephone / Mobile)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Subscribing to AlphaMolly website
We use the information that you have given us in order to contact you and keep you updated about our;
- News about AlphaMolly
We do not share your information with any third party.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
- We have a contractual obligation
- We have a legal obligation
- We have a vital interest
- We have a legitimate interest
How we store your personal information
We keep your name, email address and Contact number information only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we have set out above. We will then dispose your information by removing the personal information from our system and databases.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
Cookies and similar technologies
Cookies are small files of information that we generate and send to your web browser. Your web browsers stores these cookies they receive for a predetermined period of time, or for the length of a your session on our website and app. We categorise these necessary, functional and analytical.
We use these cookies to remember remember specific choices made by you in order to optimise your experience on our website and app. Examples of the types of information that we may store would include a unique user identifiers that enable us to securely verify that your session is linked to your account. We utilise secure encryption to make sure that this information cannot be stole. We do not store any of your log in credentials in functional cookies. Additionally we may store information that enables us to offer highly personalised features to these users based on this data.
Ensuring that we keep our services and offering relevant we utilise analytics cookies to track user activities on our website and app. The sorts of information we track include the number of site visitors, statistics help us understand how you move around our website and app (including how much time spent on each page). Whilst this information is important to us, we will never sell your usage information with 3rd parties.
How long to we store your cookies
We only store your cookies for as long as is necessary. Most of our cookies expire when you close your browser session. That means that you have to physically quit your browser for the cookies to automatically expire. We do maintain some cookies, for example your app logon unique session cookie, for which we will give you the opportunity to make a decision to keep you session open even when you quit the browser. For us it is important that you are always in control and feel that we have your privacy interests at the core of our operations.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com.
You can also complain to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: +44 303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk